Comune di Città di Castello with registered office in Piazza V. Gabriotti, 1 – 06012 Città di Castello (PG) – Italy, as owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Regulations on Protection of the Data (“RGPD”) (hereinafter referred to as “RGPD” or “Applicable Regulations”), makes this information only for the website www.rimaltotevere.it (“Site”) while it does not apply and does not regarding to other websites that may be consulted through external links and is valid as information pursuant to art. 13 ss of the applicable Regulations.
The processing of your personal data by Comune di Città di Castello is carried out according to the principles of accountability, lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the legislative provisions of the applicable legislation and the confidentiality obligations set out therein.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA – WHO IS HOLDING THE DATA
Comune di Città di Castello with registered office in Piazza V. Gabriotti, 1 – 06012 Città di Castello (PG) – Italy, for the purposes specified below, related to the provision of its services, and forwarding requests information and contact through its website and for the operation of said website (hereinafter referred to as “Site”), performs the processing of your personal data acquired during the execution of the Services and / or in the course of navigation on this Internet site, as Data Controller.
The data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
2. PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
“Personal Data” means any information concerning a natural person (the individual) identified or identifiable with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Personal Data collected on this site are:
- Navigation data
The computer systems of the Site collect some of your personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It is information that is not collected to be associated with you, as an interested party, but which by its very nature could, however, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to identify yourself. These include IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the Site, the addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and IT environment.These data are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct provision of the various functions required, for reasons of security and assessment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Site or third parties
- Data provided voluntarily
Through the site, as interested, you can voluntarily provide personal data such as the name and e-mail address to contact Comune di Città di Castello through the form “Contacts”, “Guestbook” and “Newsletter” will process your data in compliance with the Regulations applicable, considering that they are referred to you as an interested party that has conferred them or that has expressly authorized third parties to confer them in his name and / or on his behalf on the basis of an appropriate legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the data in question. In the aforementioned cases, you, as the interested party, and the third party who conferred them on your account assume all legal obligations and responsibilities, without prejudice to any objection, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that it should reach Comune di Città di Castello from other subjects whose personal data have been processed through the use of the Website in violation of the applicable law.
- Cookies and similar technologies
Comune di Città di Castello collects your personal data through cookies
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the site at the next visit. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from the hard disk of the interested party’s terminal, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Cookies can be used by both the site owner and third parties and can be easily disabled by the interested party.
3. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data, provided by you through the Website will be processed by Comune di Città di Castello for the following purposes:
The legal basis of the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above (point a) is the provision of a contracted service or the reply to a request and do not require consent under applicable law.
- Purposes of statistical research / analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying you, merely aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, evaluating its traffic, use and the interest it arouses.
This purpose (point b) does not involve the processing of personal data.
- Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations regulations, community regulations, orders and regulations of the competent authorities to which Comune di Città di Castello is subject.
The treatment related to the aforementioned purposes (point c) does not require consent as it represents a legitimate treatment, constituting fulfillment of legal obligations, also connected to the provision of the Services;
- the pursuit of our legitimate interest, as Owner, how to handle complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities.
The legal basis in this case (point d) is given by the legitimate interest of Comune di Città di Castello also to exercise and / or defend, where necessary, their rights in the appropriate offices.
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities at the e-mail address provided by you, as interested, regarding services and activities of Comune di Città di Castello
The conferment of consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes listed above (point e) is optional, but their failure to provide it could make it impossible to find a request or fulfillment to which Comune di Città di Castello is subject or has been requested.
Your personal data may be shared and communicated, for the purposes specified above in point 3, in Italy or abroad, to third parties such as:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site, such as tax and legal advisors of Comune di Città di Castello in relation to the related obligations, to companies and technical consultants in charge of the management and maintenance of information systems, software and databases, to financial services companies , administrative, archiving, auditing and certification of financial statements, in any case in close connection and within the limits of the fulfillment of their respective tasks and activities.
- however, persons authorized by Comune di Città di Castello to process personal data that are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees and collaborators of Comune di Città di Castello).
- jurisdictional authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by applicable law.
Some of your personal data may need to be transferred to Recipients outside the European Union, in compliance with applicable legislation.
6. DATA CONSERVATION
Comune di Città di Castello will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the detailed purposes indicated in point 3 for a period of time therefore limited and different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
- The data communicated by you to Comune di Città di Castello using the form “Contacts” will be kept for 12 months from the communication, unless stipulated contracts.
- The data provided for commercial communications activities and / or sending of newsletters will be kept until the request by the user to interrupt the activity and / or request for unsubscription from the service or in any case until you ask us to cease sending.
7. THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Within the limits of the applicable law, as an interested party in the processing of personal data, processed through the Comune di Città di Castello website you can exercise at any time the following rights: -the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and, in this case to obtain access and copy of them. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, Comune di Città di Castello may refuse the possibility of obtaining such a copy in the event that this may adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others; the right to obtain information: the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing personal data; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the holder and, if appointed, of the managers and of the privacy representative; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated;
the right to obtain: the updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, in the cases provided for by the applicable law, the limitation of the processing of personal data in cases provided by law, the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of data personal to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, the right to withdraw consent at any time, if it constitutes the legal basis of the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation, propose a complaint to the supervisory authority, in the cases envisaged by the applicable law, to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit this data to another holder without impediment, the right to obtain the attestation that each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted has received communication of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing, except in cases where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. In any case, upon express request as interested you can also obtain the details of said recipients.
The above requests must be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org